Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesdays.....

Trained with Jeroen today and he gave me some great pointers for defending guard passes. It seems I've been turning the wrong way and really getting myself into a bad position! Me being the youtube addict that I am managed to find a nice video of a brown belt defending guard pass attempts by a purple belt. The purple belt looked very familiar.... I'm pretty sure he was Jeroen's first roll last Saturday! Anyway the brown belt does a very nice job (or so i reckon but then what do I know?) of defending. See what you reckon...

1 comment:

Jeroen Lynders said...

Hey Paul, thats the very man. I think thats the Machado mat in Geelong if i'm not mistaken. I think videoing a roll is a cool idea. The big guy sure does struggle to get round that guard. Not sure who the brown belt is.